The Financial Planning Analyst supports the FP&A team with coordination and consolidation of the Planning and Forecasting cycle and with production of the Monthly Management Reporting Pack.
Business Partners with the Enterprise functions ensuring variances to Plan/Forecast are explained and addressed where relevant.
- Support the Senior FP&A Manager to coordinate the Forecast/Plan and prepare monthly pack
- Ownership of the Hyperion submission to Group in US, including Workforce
- Working closely with Enterprise heads to prepare robust forecasts with realistic assumptions
- Explanation of variances to Forecast and Plan
- Provision of management information to the business to make informed decisions and drive the business forward
Skills & Experience
A highly driven and self-motivated Commercial Business Partner, who is able to interact with all areas of the business, to build accurate budgets, forecasts and produce timely, relevant analysis to facilitate the decision making process.
You must have Hyperion experience along with either Essbase or Oracle
Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) who can interpret and manipulate pure financial information into insightful analysis.