I am working with a manufacturing client, based in Melksham who seeks a qualified accountant to join their team. You are responsible for the following -
• Member of the International Finance Team responsible for the accuracy and integrity of Europe accounting and reporting
• Provide financial performance information and finance business partnering to key contacts outside of Finance.
• Providing finance support to various aspects of the sales function – to include pricing, commissions and reporting.
• Leadership and development of supporting team
• To work within the requirements of the Company’s Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental management systems.
• Supervise the monthly income statement analysis and management reporting process
• Assist in the preparation and development of financial reports
• Work closely with the commercial teams and various functions to understand market and industry trends, as well as specific dynamics impacting the business
• Develop insightful analysis over and above conventional reporting to add value to the business
• Providing finance business partnering to European sales directors. This includes adhoc financial support as well as monthly and quarterly reviews of performance.
• Responsible for distinct areas of the annual European budgeting process and assist with the monthly forecasting process.
• Simplification of existing systems and business models.
• Support sales commission process – responsible for reviewing sales commission calculations and resolving queries raised by sales teams.
• Working with internal and external auditors.
• Providing finance support on bids and tenders – including pricing and margin analysis
• Supporting Europe Finance Director and Europe Financial Controller as required.
• Providing support to the wider Europe and International finance teams as required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'