Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
£45,000 + benefits
We are recruiting for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to work for a leading FMCG company based in Alconbury. The successful applicant will work as part of the business management team reporting to the Finance Director. You will provide key operational financial data for insight and analysis to support optimal decision making.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA,CIMA,ACCA) Full driving licence
- Forecasting, budgeting and multiple profitability involvement
- Proactively supported Operational and Commercial aspects of the business
- Highly commercial with excellent internal customer communication skills
- Strong IT ability and data modelling, mining and evaluation skills
- Good accuracy & attention to detail regarding problem solving
- Excellent Planning + organisational skills
- Experience of dealing with all levels within an organisation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- High level of customer service skills with effective communication with staff and external bodies
- Experience at communicating and working with Senior Management and Board representation.
- Self Confidence, quick starter and initiative to work with minimum supervision.
- A well organised, structured and attention to detail method of working.
- Comfortable in supporting and contributing to the decision making process.
- Knowledge of Business Process re-engineering and Change Management.
- Experience of different Pricing matrices, consignment profitability, profitability analysis.
- Experience in ERP manufacturing systems
- Involvement with a business undergoing change and growth
- Experience in modelling detailed scenarios and creating robust financial models for non finance managers
- Previously supported a sales, marketing and operational environment.
- Experience within a food, fast moving product environment.
Please send an updated cv for further details of the exciting Financial Planning & Analysis role.
- Finance Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job