FP&A Manager | Global Services & Technology Business
Harmonic Finance are proud to be working on a retained basis with one of the UK's most exciting businesses who are continuing their global expansion having successfully gone through an IPO earlier in the year. Operating in the Service sector where Tech is at the forefront of the business model this is an exciting opportunity to join at a time when the business is about to embark on some ambitious strategic initiatives.
Company culture is diverse and international. With the HR team being instructed to get the "brightest and best" to facilitate the company's growth strategy.
The Group CFO is now keen to build a Group FP&A function to improve the quality of information being gathered from International business units and using this to drive improved decision making across the business following the IPO. Your role will involve (but not be restricted to):
- Production of Group FP&A
- Working with International stakeholders to challenge and understand results
- Extensive process improvement
- Support the production and presentation of Board Packs and information for the Investor community
- Work with Senior stakeholders (Finance and Non-Finance) to effectively explain trends and support the decision-making process
- Work closely with the Group FC and CFO to produce longer term plans and shape strategic goals
Although the business has a very enlightened approach to working arrangements for it's staff, given the current revenue growth rates this role will not suit a someone who wants a steady 9-5 role!
What you need (essential):
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive FP&A experience
- Very commercially astute
- Ability to build relationships with Finance & Non-Finance stakeholders
- A sense of fun: this is a big business. But a defiantly non-corporate one.
What we'd like to see (bonus):
- Experience in an organisation that operates in the Service, Tech space - perhaps one that has gone through rapid expansion.
- Worked in an International business with multiple International stakeholders
Package: £65,000 + £75,000 + bonus + shares
Please forward an up-to-date CV to be considered for interview.