An experienced FP&A Manager (£65,000 - £75,000) role is available for a private-equity backed business services group in the Midlands. This highly acquisitive company has grown significantly in recent years.
Supporting the Finance Director, you will formulate targets and budgets in accordance with the strategy determined by the board. Consequently, reporting and measure performance against those budgets; and provide KPI support across the company to drive incremental profit improvement.
- Manage the monthly reporting process and reporting results on time
- Providing effective financial reporting, KPIs, variance analysis and support to all departments across the company to improve business performance
- Produce overall commentary on the business P&L, full year forecast and results against budget/forecast, prior year and prior month
- Highlighting risks and opportunities against the full year budget/forecast
- Improve the management information used within the business
- Build and maintain strong working relationships within the finance team and across the business.
- Influencing and providing financial support to decision making across the company
- Optimize the use of BI within the finance function, ensuring integrity of underlying data, developing functionality
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with ideally 3-5 years PQE. You will be commercially focused with strong analytical capability. Further you will have a desire to improve processes and challenge ways of working. Advanced Excel skills are essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic finance team & have a real impact on the rapid growth of the business
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job