Financial Planning & Analysis Lead / Leeds Area / Salary £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits - WORK FROM HOME / Financial Services Sector Essential / Permanent Role / Excellent Opportunity!!
NC Associates are working in partnership with a market leading financial services institute who are looking to recruit a Financial Planning & Analysis Lead to ensure the long-term strategies are appropriately reflected in the 5 year planning horizon, to create synergies in top down strategic thinking with bottom up planning. You will be working closely with your leader, peers across the team and key stakeholders throughout the organisation to help deliver long term value to the company your outputs and analysis.
- Through the provision of sound analysis, you will support your leader in articulating the strengths and challenges in our existing balance sheet structure, carrying out scenario modelling and sensitivity analysis to identify and propose tangible actions for future balance sheet and capital optimisation
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Strong combined accounting and finance experience.
- Part Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA Accountant
- Experience of working within the financial services sector ideally around mortgages or loans
- Experience of planning and organising own work to ensure a focus on priorities and achievement of deadlines.
- Strong Balance Sheet experience
- Self-starter who will take ownership for key delivery
Whats on Offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing financial services organisation which has seen incredible growth in the past 18 months. They offer a very attractive salary and benefits including work from home with adhoc visit to the office as well as a very attractive bonus scheme. Please send your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call for a confidential chat on 07879-626501
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'