Your new company
A blue chip, global business with Head quarters in Canary Wharf. The organisation have operations in more than 30 countries and have a broad and diverse product range
Your new role
This newly created FP&A role has the main focus of providing the wider business, along with senior stakeholders, insightful and timely information. You will have the autonomy to make a difference by influencing decisions.
- Producing reports and analysis for senior management
- Developing and improving financial reports and the financial reporting process
- Producing the annual Group budget and regular Group forecasts
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Accounting for, and reporting on investment projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with strong financial analysis skill set. The role requires the professional to interpret large amounts of financial information so you will need to be able to demonstrate experience working in a challenging role, influencing key stakeholders
What you'll get in return
You will get very senior stakeholder exposure from the word go, as well as a planning function that genuinely has the ability to influence. Despite being a global business, the company are agile enough to embrace change and grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- finance analyst financial modeller fp&a financial planning and analysis cima aca icaew icas qualified london job tech technology IT telco