If you are looking to work within a prestigious company in a senior Business Partnering role conducting Financial Analysis across the board and therefore involved in key business decisions, then this could be the role for you. Our client is keen on finding candidates with the legs to climb the ladder in the company in the future, therefore ambition, confidence and drive are key.
Our client is a prestigious company based in the heart of Derbyshire, with operations across the UK. As one of Derby's top companies you will be surrounded by like-minded ambitious individuals all working towards a collective role. You will be situated primarily in the services side of the organisation and will focus in dealing with stakeholders within this area, but will then report into a finance function.
Within this role you key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Business Partner to the UK Management Accountant team in providing management accounting information and analysis for decision making.
- Organise and co-ordinate the monthly UK forecast, annual budget and associated analysis and strategic planning.
- Co-ordinate UK projects for monthly management accounts.
- Consolidate and control the overall R&D budget.
- Highlight and comment on risks/opportunities with budget holders and heads of department.
The successful candidate will preferably a graduate approaching the end of their CIMA/ACCA studies, with a wealth of experience in a similar role. You will have strong technical and excel skills with an aptitude for analysis. Confident communication and the ability to challenge is key, alongside the ability to build positive business relationships.
Our client is offering a very competitive salary of up to £50,000 alongside a study package and benefits scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job