Financial Planning & Analysis Manager 12 Month FTC
The FP&A Manager will be capable of working in an environment that is fast paced and demanding, with high levels of personal responsibility.
You will also have excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to talk to people in their own language, knowing the different audiences you present to. An ability to ask good questions and challenge is important, against challenging deadlines and senior stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop the FP&A department by designing and influencing systems and processes that support efficiency, accuracy and insight by seeing data as an asset.
• Fostering a culture of excellence and process improvement
• Designing and implementing new financial planning processes where appropriate
• Delivering high quality and insightful analysis to senior stakeholders
• Business partnering with wider senior operations teams
• Ownership of forecasting processes
• Stress testing / scenario impact assessments
Essential skills and experience:
• First-class communication skills, and capable of building relationships at all levels
• Strong reporting and analytical abilities
• Advanced level Excel
• Financial Services knowledge
• Strong business partnering
• SQL / Data Mining would be advantageous
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies to work for. We went straight into the top 40, ranking at an impressive 34 in the UK and making the top ten in the North West.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'