Financial Planning Assistant Sheffield £20,000 to £25,000
My client is a rapidly growing accountancy practice based in Sheffield offering accounts production and financial services to clients. An excellent opportunity exists for someone looking for an opportunity to move into a financial advisor role who is probably currently working a paraplanner. Supporting the Partner with a range of clients, this role will develop the skills you already have and get you to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysing data, creating suitable client solutions and drafting client reports and briefs.
- Preparing profiles, meeting notes, valuations and quotations.
- Identifying any suitable product needs for our clients before drafting suitability reports and advice recommendations
- Attending client meetings to present annual reviews and new business meetings
- Identifying opportunities for both new and existing clients.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to really develop their skills. You may be currently working as a paraplanner or adviser but be looking for the next step. Ideally it is likely you will have at least two to three years experience of working in financial services be be part qualified at least to diploma level. You will have a "can do" attitude and want and desire to progress your career to the next level. Excellent career opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job