Do you want more autonomy but don’t want the responsibility or risk of running your own business?
Our client is part of a leading financial services group offering expert advice on clients’ individual needs, including access to a range of investment, protection and pension products as necessary to meet their requirements. They are looking for a number of self-employed advisers, you could be based anywhere in the UK, and would have access to their offices in Cardiff.
The ideal candidate will have a varied finance background with the ability to offer advise on a range of products, with specific knowledge of investments/pensions and pension transfers.
The business has an excellent reputation, they very much work in partner-ship with their advisors providing a support network to generate leads, provide administration and paraplanning support, marketing, ongoing training and compliance support.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Advisor, you will be seeking the next step in your career, perhaps you are a self-employed Advisor looking for extra support and a pipeline of genuine, quality leads. Or you may currently work within an established firm and be frustrated by your earning potential. This is a self-employed opportunity and therefore your earning potential is significant and uncapped, typical OTE £60,000 - £80,000.
The benefits include:
- Choice of Independent or Restricted models
- Access to marketing support including client facing sales collateral
- Access to leads via a major product provider for At Retirement clients
- Access to orphan clients from existing client bank
- Administration support either remotely or via offices.
- Para planning support available
- Development in key market areas such as Auto Enrolment
- Exit plan available.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organisation within the sector.