Financial Planning Administrator
Derbyshire (our ref AL1044) - flex working partly from home available
Salary to £23,000 + benefits
An exciting new vacancy for an individual with experience of the Wealth Management industry. You’ll be joining one of the leading financial planning firms in the UK; not only are they the International Adviser’s Best Adviser Firm 2020, they are also the Sunday Times 8th Best Company to Work For.
What you’ll be doing
Supporting and working with the Paraplanners and Relationship Managers you will play a huge part in delivering a best in class service to our clients. You will also be working alongside the Portfolio Team to co-ordinate and manage the administration of clients’ assets and implementation of new advice.
You will have responsibility for clients data and information, making sure you are always up to date and ready to be able to deliver a fantastic service.
Some of what you can expect day to day includes:
- Regularly communicating and interacting with clients
- Administering the engagement of new clients and the servicing of existing clients
- Responsibility for keeping our client data up to date and accurate
- Helping the team to prepare, coordinate and follow up on/after Client meetings
- Successfully managing a varied workload
- Overall ensuring a brilliant client experience
A bit about you
- Have a passion for financial planning
- Be comfortable engaging with clients and providers and have fantastic communication skills
- Be able to build strong working relationships and be a team player
- Work well under pressure, be highly organised and focused
- Be proactive and have a positive attitude
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Have well-developed analytical skills
- Be self-motivated to take ownership of your own learning and development
- Have previous experience working in administration for a Financial Planning firm, or other financial services backgrounds
- Be working towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (desirable)
- Ideally be focused on making the role your long-term career choice
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salaries aligned to big firms.
- Open holidays.
- No dress code
- Incredible development and career growth.
- A truly flexible approach to work
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'