Our Client is a leading firm of Financial Advisers with a number of offices across the UK. They now have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Administrator to join their established and reputable Financial Planning team in Leeds .
Working on a 1:1 basis for a Financial Consultant advising predominantly HNW Clients, the main purpose of the role will be to provide first line administrative and technical support to the consultant, whilst being the main point of contact for clients, and to maintain a high level of client service.
- Processing new business.
- Preparation of the suitability report and conducting research.
- Preparing meeting and review packs.
- Completing compliance checks
- Handling queries from clients
- General office administration support.
Whats in it for you?
- Enhanced pension scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
- Generous Annual Leave which will increase with length of service and the to buy up to 5 additional days annual leave each year
- Flexible & Smart Working - giving you the ability to balance home-working, office location etc
- Life Cover of 4x your salary
- Excellent referral benefits
- Detailed and thorough on-the-job training with full study support available.
The successfully candidate will have previous experience working as a Financial Planning Administrator or similar, during which time you will have ideally gained 'Whole of the Market' product knowledge. Candidates applying with full Level 4 Diploma or some of the R0 exams are of high interest. You will have solid communication and articulation skills as well as strong technical skills along with high attention to detail.
For more information about this excellent opportunity, contact NJR Recruitment today quoting NJR 10661
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'