NJR Financial Services have been instructed to work on with aN established firm of Financial Planners based in South Mancher. Offering extensive experience in the industry, our Client is now looking for an additional Administrator to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a small team and be an important part of assisting in the businesses growth.
Working alongside three Co-Directors, a Paraplanner, and one other Administrator, the successful candidate will play an integral part of the business and will be fully responsible for;
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times
- Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times
- Ensure all dealings with clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
- Undertake sufficient product and market research
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within similar role - preferably within an Financial service environment. If you are looking to join an ambitious business and want to play an important part in the business growth, then this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
For Further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR10639
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'