After a successful year and increased AUM this financial planning practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide holistic support to the new business process.
You will deliver a high standard of administrative support and customer service within the financial planning administrative hub, working within a dynamic team that will aid your development.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and understanding of financial services; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an IFA practice or have previous pension or investment administration experience.
Duties for this role will include:
- To deal with all aspects of new business administration generated by the Financial Planning Team and ensuring that the standards of quality and service are maintained.
- To deliver high standard administrative support and customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies and procedures.
- To maintain client confidentiality, data protection and other legislative and organisational responsibilities.
- To project a highly professional and friendly image to clients, visitors and other contacts
- To accurately process new business applications using appropriate systems. This includes logging, front end vetting, pre input checks, underwriting acceptance, policy production, policy distribution, ensuring client records are up to date and correct on all electronic systems.
- Ensure all ongoing client servicing requirements are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner and ensure regular updates are provided to the consultants and policyholders, if required.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
- Finance Team
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Investment Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'