NJR are currently working with a well established Wealth Management practice, who are now seeking an ambitious and proactive Trainee/ IFA Administrator to join their highly successful practice based in their prestigious offices in the Coventry area.
This is an excellent opportunity that offers a long term career path within the Financial Services industry, in this position you will receive exposure to all aspects of the client services administration process. Working as part of a highly professional team, the successful candidate will provide a hands-on business support to the companies Financial Advisors and Paraplanners.
Duties will be consist of,
- To prepare files for new and existing clients and to maintain all client files in a compliant and tidy manner.
- To ensure that advisors have completed necessary documentation i.e. Fact Finds, Client Agreements, Service Agreements, Anti Money Laundering Verification Documentation to ensure that files remain compliant prior to recommendations being made and any transactions being processed.
- To gather sufficient information i.e. information on existing plans/arrangements, research for proposed new plans/arrangements to enable advisor to review client needs.
- To prepare client valuations as and when required to enable advisor to review client needs.
- To ensure that all necessary plan/arrangement information and necessary forms, illustrations/ quotations are available prior to a report request being made by the advisor.
- To assist in the completion of appropriate forms as necessary to enable new business to be processed or enable changes to existing contracts on behalf of advisors/clients as and when required.
- To structure letters to providers, clients etc to obtain information or enable any transactions to be processed using appropriate standard letters as provided.
- To construct suitability reports for advisors.
- To ensure that transactions/requests are completed in a timely manner as outside influences dictate.
- To answer telephone calls and other general administrative duties
The successfully candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Administrator - preferably with an wealth management organisation with a good technical knowledge of financial Platforms and processes. You will also be a team player with effective interpretation and communication skills. CII qualified is desirable, but not essential.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7544
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job