Our client, a well respected Financial Services firm based in Taunton, is seeking a bright & enthusiastic individual to join their friendly and welcoming team as a Financial Planning Administrator.
This is a full time position working from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm with a starting salary of £17,000PA.
This is a varied and busy position requiring the successful candidate to provide a full range of administrative support to the firm advisors, including:
- Processing new business applications, tracking and liaising with external companies
- Producing valuation reports
- Carry out receptionist duties, including welcoming visitors and clients
- Receiving telephone calls and taking messages
- Creating word processed documents, including typing from dictation
- Ensuring appropriate data is accurately recorded on the company back-office system (Intelligent Office) and updated in line with company procedures
- Liaising effectively with clients and insurance / investment companies
To be considered for the role you should be self-motivated and have good administrative experience, ideally within the financial services sector. You must have excellent IT skills (to include Word, Excel and Outlook), be numerate, have strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative. Any financial planning qualifications along with previous experience of using Intelligent Office (the back office system) would be hugely beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm who support and progress their staff where possible. If you would like to apply, please apply online or contact Georgie on or by emailing
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "financial planning administrator" "financial planning" "administrator"