An exciting opportunity is available to work with one of our Client, a Chartered financial planning practice offering expert advice from offices in Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cheshire. Providing a full complement of services to clients throughout the UK, our Client is now looking for an additional team member to compliment there small team in South Cheshire.
Working as part of a small team of three, the successful candidate will work alongside the Office Manager providing direct support to the Director / Chartered Financial Planner, and two remote Consultants. With the ability to work well and interact within a small team environment, the main purpose of you role will be to provide high quality support, daily duties will consist of;
- Processing new business for investments, pensions and protection
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Producing accurate, compliant client reports within agreed timescales
- Compiling detailed valuation reports for clients
- General day to day administrative tasks
- Producing recommendation reports and suitability letters to a professional but client friendly standard
- Communicating with product providers to obtain information and illustrations/quotes
- Completing application/proposal forms
- Preparing a case for submission on the back office systems
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working within a Financial Planning environment and will have knowledge of processing Pensions and Investments. You will have solid communication and articulations skills as well as the ability to multi-task. Again, those who are comfortable working in a small team environment are urged to apply.