New opportunity to join a very reputable long standing firm, where you would get exposure to all aspects of independent financial planning.
Currently a small team with two technical paraplanner’s who write bespoke reports for HNW clients, and a team of 4 administrators.
Competitive salaries are on offer dependant of experience and qualifications. The firm will pay for all administrators to get the qualifications in Financial Planning as career progression and also offer a competitive discretionary bonus based on company targets and performance. Holidays start at 20 days on entry and a 3% matched pension and 4 x salary death in service scheme, Group life scheme.
This is a Full Time Client facing IFA Administrator Role
Working with Adviser Office, platforms and DFM’s for their investment strategy along with their own investment portfolio service.
General Duties include:-
- Looking after your own client bank with your advisers
- Going into client meetings to take minutes
- Processing business and sending out reports completed by paraplanners
- Processing life, investments, SSAS, SIPP’s
- Monthly Fund Switching
- Processing weekly commission on a rota basis
- Other administrative duties
- Client Services
- IFA Office