A Financial Planning Administrator position has arisen, due to internal promotion, with one of the UK’s leading award-winning national independent advisory businesses. Based in fabulous new offices in Bath; they provide quality, independent whole of market advice, on the whole range of financial planning services to their clients.
This position will see you providing exceptional financial planning administrative support and working with a great team of professional and experienced individuals, in a friendly office environment based in Bath.
Salary on offer is up to £24,500pa plus benefits. 25 days holiday plus an extra day off for your birthday. Annual conference for all the administrative team.
We’re looking for people who have:
- Relevant financial planning administration experience gained from working within a financial planning/Independent Financial Adviser organisation
- Experience of using back office client management systems; i.e. Intelliflo
- General in-depth financial services industry knowledge
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements in line with the FCA
- CFP 1-5 (or equivalent)
Based from their office in Bath, the role will see you:
- Providing a full administration support role to the company’s financial planners
- Processing new business (including pensions/investments/protection) compliantly under FCA guidelines and within deadlines
- Liaising with provider’s and other 3rd parties to make sure new applications have been received and all information is provided and accurate
- Tracking all new business through to completion
- Obtaining quotations/illustrations
- Obtaining policy valuations from providers and preparing client portfolio valuations
- One of the UK’s leading national independent advisory businesses; an award-winning company (The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For 2015). They provide quality, independent whole of market advice to both private and corporate clients.
If you’d like to find out more, please apply now or call Jess Wood on 0117 962-5005.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job