My client is a highly successful and reputable professional services company based in Taunton. They have a strong history of providing a modern and effective service to clients and have experienced a period of growth and expansion.
We are seeking a Financial Planning Administrator to work on a full time basis in the Taunton office. The salary offered is dependent on experience.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Consultants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise effectively with clients - preparing documentation
- Updating and managing client data on database systems
- Processing new business applications, tracking and liaising with external departments
- Updating virtual cabinet with new and relevant documentation
- Provide excellent communication and timely response to new business enquiries
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar role - a client service focussed approach including excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Previous experience in using Adviser Office client database/back office systems
- Experience in using virtual cabinet
- Excellent IT Skills including work, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic professional services company with a great company culture.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job