Your main duties include:
• Provides an administrative service to their consultant involving processing business, client reviews, action client/advisor queries (servicing), and obtaining quotes. To ensure that work is correctly prioritised and that agreed deadlines are met.
• Ensuring client records are accurate and kept up to date as per the company procedures.
• Ensure all dealings with colleagues and clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
• Maintain all standards of performance as required by the company.
• Deals effectively with providers using any relevant means of communication, such as email, letter, fax or phone regarding new and existing business transactions.
• Deals effectively with clients by telephone and letter regarding servicing queries.
• Is able to establish a good rapport in telephone discussions and uses good questioning and listening skills.
• Have a sufficient understanding of the FCA rules and Compliance for the support undertaken. Understanding of Compliance is displayed by satisfactory file checking i.e. that admin file check failures remain within tolerance.
• Has knowledge of the firm’s services, products, sales policy, compliance and administration procedures.
• Planning and organising skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Able to prioritise and work under pressure to a strict deadline.
• Attention to detail with record keeping and communication to clients.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to listen and follow instruction effectively.
• Good team player – readily assists all members of the team to achieve team and individual objectives, particularly in busy periods.
• Basic understanding of administrative procedures relating to different categories of business and ensure that they conform to regulatory and company standards.
• Anti Money Laundering including how to identify suspicious transactions/activities and how to report.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job