Financial Planning company in Sandbach require a new Investments Administrator.
Would you like to forge a career in a professional organisation, dealing daily with solicitors, financial planners, courts and accountants? You will also be supported through your study and encouraged to learn and progress within the business.
Currently 25 staff with offices in Sandbach and North Manchester.
- Assisting with the organisation of the adviser’s review calendar
- Arranging meetings with clients, in an efficient geographical manner
- Liaising with clients ahead of their meeting to ensure the correct information is to hand
- Preparation of the review documentation.
You will need to have a head for figures, a strong character, and a basic understanding of investments. It would suit someone in a similar role that may have started the exam process or is keen to.
9am-5.30pm Monday - Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
- financial planning administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job