Financial Planning Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner
Exam support and Funding is also available, should you be interested in working towards Industry related exams.
Our client is a leading Independent Financial Planning practice who is now seeking an experienced and talented Financial Planning Administrator to join their team.
As Financial Planning Administrator you will be providing support to a team of highly technical Paraplanners and Financial Consultants. Joining a busy and demanding team, the successful candidate will be working alongside the Companies Financial Advisors and Paraplanner. This is an excellent opportunity that offers progression in Paraplanning.
- Processing of new business from obtaining quotations, sending applications, monitoring progress and chasing through to completion.
- Preparing client valuations, which involve gathering details of client’s holdings, updating the software database, preparation of meeting packs to assist your dedicated support.
- Product research and comparison using relevant computer software,
- Making up and maintaining client permanent files.
- Dealing with work arising out of daily post and ensuring client reviews are met within timescales required
- Cover at lunchtimes answering telephone/annual leave with regards to post duties, drinks and general office assistance
- Booking FPM appointments and interview rooms when necessary.
- Ensuring client files are compliant and include current money laundering documents.
- Prepare applications including obtaining Key Features, Illustrations, Fund Fact Sheets ready for FPM appointments.
- Invoicing and chasing through payments
- Providing FPM’s KPI data for quarterly 1 to 1 meetings
- Additional support to our office administrator with initial and ongoing client charges and ensuring data is recorded appropriate
- Support with ensuring regulatory information and systems and kept up to date
- SSAS/SIPP administration work
- Experience of working in an administrative role in a financial environment
- Possession of excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise own tasks
- Attention to detail is essential
- Possession of an all round knowledge and experience of full Microsoft Office software
- Posses sound verbal and written communication skills
- Must be quality and service orientated
- Must be a good team player with the ability to work under own initiative
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants Ref: NJR7587
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job