Financial Planning Administrator/ Trainee Paraplanner - Leeds
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic IFA Administrator to join a well-established and supportive IFA practice in their Leeds office, on a permanent basis.
Key Accountabilities will be as follows:
- Providing full technical administration and some paraplanning support to IFAs.
- Researching investments, pensions and protection on behalf of consultants, obtaining quotations and illustrations.
- Creating suitability reports from templates upon instruction of consultant, providing reasoning behind advice, ensuring it is in line with clients’ attitude to risk.
- Processing business in line with FCA and TCF regulations.
- Contacting product providers and using online quotes systems where required.
- Contacting clients to chase paper work as well as to update them on the progress of their cases, answering queries they may have.
- Typing letters, organising paper work and inputting data onto online systems ensuring accuracy and demonstrating a keen eye for details.
- Answering the telephone.
- Daily use of in-house systems and research tools.
- Demonstrating a highly professional and polite approach.
- Diary management and booking in appointments.
Full support with career development will be provided in this well-established welcoming team.
Continued study towards industry qualifications will be incentivised with salary increments, excellent benefits package on offer. Salary awarded will be commensurate with level of experience, exposure to 'true' paraplanning and level of qualification, as well as performance at interview.
To apply, please send your cv to jenny @ tempestjones . com .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job