Calling all experienced Financial Planning Administrators!
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a professional and very friendly team of financial planning professionals based in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will be called upon to get involved in the following tasks:
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and professional contacts.
- Submitting new business on behalf of clients in relation to pensions, investments and protection, within required deadlines using various investment platforms and life companies.
- Maintaining accurate records of these trades to ensure valuation reconciliation.
- On boarding new clients to the business, ensuring the new client file is fully compliant.
- Supporting directors with client interactions by obtaining illustrations and pre advice paperwork to accompany advice letters/emails.
- Maintaining client files to ensure they are correctly formatted, tidy and contain all appropriate information/documentation.
- Assistance with research and report writing to allow advisers to create recommendations.
- Providing general office administrative support including typing letters and emails to clients, filing, scanning, photocopying, post & franking
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls or taking accurate messages/notes.
They are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive individual with financial services administration experience. It is essential that the successful candidate has an excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise their workload. A strong telephone manner and conversational skills are also desired for this role.
In return, a generous salary will be on offer which is dependent on experience and qualification, there will be competitive benefits, along with support towards industry exams.
Please send your CV to john @ tempestjones . com
IFA Administrator, Financial Planning Administrator, Paraplanner, Report Writer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'