Varied role within a large financial company who supports career progression.
This role offers a very competitive salary which includes an annual review and benefits, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday. Life Assurance, Pension, Critical Illness and you will be included in their Private Health Scheme.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous sales support experience within an IFA as you will be a part of a small sales support and paraplanning team excellent IT skills and a good working knowledge of Intelligent Office. Your role will be varied however your main duties will include:
- Requesting and checking quotations using e-platforms.
- Processing "new business", ensuring checks have been completed in readiness to submit proposals to the provider
- Monitoring new business pipeline through to completion
- Handling general "after-sales" inquiries, including general support to Consultants, Preparation of Valuations, Change of Address/Agency/Name; Surrenders/Withdrawals; Death Claims; Maturities and Policy Information for Providers.
- Diary and appointment management
- General Administration such as preparing letters to clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a small highly specialist team within an organisation that can offer a modern and contemporary working environment.
This can be a very demanding role so you will need to be very well organised with excellent communication skills.
For more information please call Keely Parsons on 01179-450-450 and quote reference 2990.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job