The main duties will include the following:-
• Provide an excellent telephone-based service to internal and external clients and third parties.
• Maintain core systems ensuring all tasks are completed in line with company policy and procedures.
• Process Custody and Dealing requests from clients either written or over the phone.
• Deal with all Online Valuation Service requests and queries in a timely, compliant manner meeting agreed performance standards.
• Complete project related activities or general tasks as instructed by the Central Operations Manager and follow through to completion dealing with any queries that arise from these activities.
• Process all deceased related activities through to completion, being a subject matter expert on this.
• Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards.
• Contact and liaise with relevant product providers/third parties to obtain accurate policy information for valuation production.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties.
• Complete client mailings raising any issues that may occur.
• Assess client file documents in accordance with compliance requirements, identifying and correcting remedial actions as required.
• Be aware and act upon any compliance, risk and quality issues.
• Provide recommendations/improvement ideas to increase operational efficiencies within the team.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
• 2-5 years of operational experience within the financial services industry
• Excellent standard of education with a desire to further development and to undertake relevant examinations
• Minimum of Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1) or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail
• Professional telephone manner
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job