They're looking for an Administrator to join their financial planning division in Weston-Super-Mare. This opportunity will give you a great insight into how financial services organisations provide financial planning advice for their clients.
The role will involve:
* Play a key role in the client review unit to ensure all agreed SLA's are met
* Ensure that all client information is entered onto their database correctly
* Use the tools at your disposal to build valuation reports on client's portfolios
* Maintain accurate records and adhere to company policies to ensure confidentiality
* Produce all relevant paperwork like letters, reports, application forms and others for clients
What we're looking for:
* Experience in a similar role
* Excellent client and customer service care
* Great communication skills
* Good time management and organisational skills
* Great level of exposure to IT systems and MS Applications
What's on offer:
* Opportunity to work with one of the top financial services organisations in the South West - Ranked in the Top 50 in their industry
* Competitive salary up to £21,000
* Flexible working arrangements
* Bonus schemes available after specified length of service
* Life Insurance
* Generous pension scheme
* Various other benefits
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'