My client is currently looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join their firm in Liverpool.
On a daily basis, you will build and develop trusted relationships both internally and externally with current and potential clients, providing personal and bespoke financial planning and wealth management advice. You will be passionate about the service you provide, demonstrating personal care and attention to deliver solutions and support the investment management team with their growth strategy.
They work hard and expect the highest standards of service and professionalism. In return, we offer a very competitive salary with benefits and a generous bonus scheme based upon individual and team performance.
They are committed to personal and career development and have a clear progression framework to support your individual career path and ambitions. We also provide personal and financial support with your professional study and qualifications.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent, preferably Chartered status
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain internal relationships as well as exceeding client expectations and service
- Ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies and solutions
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'