I am representing a very respected firm near Blackburn to secure them a Financial Planner. Salary up to £60,000 plus benefits, this is flexible for the right person.
The role would suit an experienced Financial Planner who has experience of working with various high net worth clients. There are clients available to you to to work with from the start.
In the role you will;
- Provide financial support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare plans and check their accuracy
- Respond to prospective customers on planning related queries
- Assist in the development plans for the company
- Offer subject matters expertise to fellow advisors
- Maintain awareness of the latest legislation changed that may affect planning
To be suitable for this role, you will have/be;
- Level 4 Diploma in financial planning
- Be IT literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage time and organise effectively
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'