Financial Planner - Peterborough area
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious Financial Planning practice in a position working closely alongside a top performing and widely renowned Adviser, who is also a Director of the firm. This is a fantastic chance for an IFA who is looking to further develop within the industry to work alongside and learn from one of the very best.
The successful applicant will have strong technical knowledge and will be Level 4 Diploma qualified with CF30 and currently CAS, ideally working towards Chartered Status. In return, you will be given the opportunity to work alongside and attend client meetings with the Director, with a view to inheriting some of their longstanding clients, some of whom have been with the business for over 20 years.
The key responsibilities of this role can be summarised into, but are not limited to, the following:
* Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis.
* Seek and develop new external business opportunities.
* Provide technical support for the business, as required.
* Taking workshops when required.
Skills and Experience required
* An ability to meet clients' expectations and provide them with a regular comprehensive level of service along with the ability to develop new business.
* Hardworking and prepared to go the "the extra mile" to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard.
* High attention to detail.
* Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
* Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
* Prepared to learn and invest time to maximize their potential.
* This role requires a high level of technical knowledge, and the successful candidate will ideally hold some advanced papers on the way to Chartered Status. The majority of the client bank consists of HNW and UHNW individuals, so technical proficiency is key
For more information please contact Nick Tagg on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Financial Adviser
- QCF Level 4
- Wealth Planner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job