Job in brief
My client are a premier pensions administrator with an exceptional foundation built on credibility. There is now an excellent opportunity for a qualified Financial Planner looking to take the next step in their career. The position is suited to Financial Planners who are passionate about client engagement and who have a natural flare for developing new and existing business.
About the Job and skills required:
- Promote within the wider group and with other professional connections, identifying opportunities for selling services.
- Provide financial planning advice to individuals through comprehensive KYC, undertaking a needs analysis and identifying solutions within the principles of best advice and suitability.
- Provide telephone based advice to leads provided by our Pension Decision Service.
- Must be qualified to Diploma Level
- Advanced Diploma / Chartered Status AF3 or G60 is highly desirable
As you would expect from a prestigeous company they offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within the Group in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
They aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job