Our client is a highly regarded wealth management firm focusing on a IFA orientated business.
An opportunity has arisen for a successful and driven Financial Planner. This is a dual role as you will also manage the sales team to enhance performance and profitability.
Duties will include:
- Develop opportunities and deepen relationships with clients in existing portfolio.
- Responsible for identifying and engaging suitable clients, in part through developing a network of connections leading to client recruitment.
- Proactively provide on-going advice to clients (both self-sourced and those provided by internal and external business partners) at regular agreed intervals, taking account of changes in their personal circumstances and the regulatory and legislative environment
- Working in a team with the para-planners and professional support staff, ensure client instructions are executed in a timely manner
- Responsible for remaining competent and up to-date on legislation as an adviser through qualifications, attendance at conferences and training
Financial Planning Manager
- Provide leadership to your team of financial planners.
- Support your team in achieving their personal targets and objectives.
- Coach and develop your team.
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses with a view to improve/enhance performance.
- Monitor the performance of your team at monthly 121’s (sales figures, activity, aptitude, attitude).
- Discuss and develop sales strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in working within a financial planning environment, preferably fee based
- 5+ years experience as an adviser or equivalent technical professional.
- Evidence of mentoring/coaching colleagues.
- University qualified or equivalent industry experience
- Appropriate FSA qualifications - AQA level 4 or SCQF 8
- Chartered Financial Planner preferable
In return you can expect a highly rewarding career with a company that prides itself on a strong management team that recognise successful and driven individuals.
To be considered for this role please click apply now
- Financial Planning
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job