We are recruiting a Financial Planner (Paraplanner) for Paradigm Norton’s central London office following the merger with The Red House Consulting Ltd in EC1V. Paradigm Norton are an award-winning fee-based financial planning company who provide holistic financial advice to high net worth individuals and families. Putting the client’s goals at the heart of the process we deliver creative solutions across a range of disciplines - comprehensive and bespoke financial planning, investment portfolio management, retirement and pension planning, tax and estate planning and advice on giving and philanthropy. We are proud to boast one of the most talented and highly qualified financial planning teams in the UK, employing individuals with the insight and capacity to readily translate complex financial issues and strategies into workable solutions.
Financial Planner (Paraplanner), Role: As part of the rapidly growing London office you will;
- Assist the advisors in the delivery of exceptional client service.
- Collate and maintain information and documents required to support the advice team in providing compliant advice.
- Analyse portfolios, performance, benchmarks, progress towards goals, and asset allocation.
- Assist with the preparation of rebalancing and new investment recommendations with all attendant tax planning opportunities observed.
- Prepare advice letters, detailed reports and financial plans.
- Create and maintain clients' cash flow forecasts/balance sheets.
- Ensure all supporting documentation and back office systems are maintained as per company procedures and processes.
- Ensure all client files remain compliant.
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by telephone, email and in person.
- Attend client meetings with other advisers as required and produce follow up notes and work to a high standard.
- Assist in the processing of and successful implementation of all clients’ affairs.
- Technical research.
- CPD - ensuring you remain fully up to date with developments in legislation, investment and technology.
- Contribute to development of best practice within the Financial Planning Team.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role (Financial Planner, Paraplanner, Financial Advisor).
Diploma in Financial Planning (Dip PFS).
Preferably working towards Certified/Chartered Financial Planner qualifications (support with this will be provided).
Experience of holistic financial planning, and dealing with high net worth clients.Knowledge of all areas of financial planning - investment portfolio management, pensions, protection, estate planning etc.
Experience of cash flow modelling.
The ability to manage workflow and delegate tasks effectively.Professional appearance and confident manner.
A team player with the necessary interpersonal skills to build professional relationships with clients, staff and professional connections.
Experience of working alongside other professional organisations, e.g. Solicitors.Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Adaptable and confident with emerging technologies and able to utilise these to deliver improvement to client service and reporting
The successful Financial Planner (Paraplanner) will enjoy a highly rewarding career working for an award winning and progressive company who invest in their staff and value and reward individual contribution.
In the first instance please submit your CV and contact details to Dawn O’Shea who recruits directly on behalf of Paradigm Norton Financial Planning Ltd so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If you are successful in being short-listed you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Holistic Financial Planning