Job Title: Financial Planner/Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
A well-respected growing financial planning firm that are based in the scenic countryside just outside of Hitchin are looking to bring a technical professional into their growing advisory team.
They pride themselves on their technical, personable service which is tailored to each client’s needs. The role would include advising across pensions, investments, protection, IHT and getting involved with cash-flow analysis.
The role involves Advising an existing client base whilst also overseeing the other advisors within the firm and providing some coaching, training and development for them. The ideal person would be able to grow and develop the clients that they have whilst also offering technical guidance to other financial planners within the business.
You will get full admin and paraplanning support and this role would suit someone who is happy working with HNW clients, but who also has training/management or T&C experience behind them as well.
They are a medium sized practice and have over 250m FUM at the firm which is continuing to grow year on year. There is a competitive bonus structure on top of a good basic and there is a good chance that the potential earnings for this role will be in excess of 6 figures.
The Required Skills:
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified and signed off with CAS
- Experience of managing and developing a client book previously.
- Strong technical knowledge particularly around pensions transfers would be advantageous.
- Experinece of managing a team and providing T&C support would be advantageous
- Personable, friendly manner and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Experience of knowledge of St. James Place (SJP) systems would be useful
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please get in touch with us at Capio.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Planners
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'