Our client is a highly regarded wealth management firm offering multiple financial advisory services. An opportunity has arisen for a successful and driven Financial Planner, this role will focus on a lucrative niche market.
Duties will include: Financial Planner
• Develop opportunities and deepen relationships with clients in existing portfolio.
• Responsible for identifying and engaging suitable clients, in part through developing a network of connections leading to client recruitment.
• Proactively provide on-going advice to clients (both self-sourced and those provided by internal and external business partners) at regular agreed intervals, taking account of changes in their personal circumstances and the regulatory and legislative environment
• Working in a team with the para-planners and professional support staff, ensure client instructions are executed in a timely manner
• Responsible for remaining competent and up to-date on legislation as an adviser through qualifications, attendance at conferences and training
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in working within a financial planning environment, preferably fee based
• 5+ years’ experience as an adviser or equivalent technical professional.
• Evidence of mentoring/coaching colleagues.
• University qualified or equivalent industry experience
• Appropriate FSA qualifications - AQA level 4 or SCQF 8
• Chartered Financial Planner preferable
In return you can expect a highly rewarding career with a company that prides itself on a strong management team that recognises successful and driven individuals.
To be considered for this role please click apply now
- Business Development
- Business Meetings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job