To delight clients through the provision of high quality management accounting and advisory solutions.
To inspire, lead and coach the team to be the best they can be.
To embrace technological change in the accounting space and ensure these are embedded in our portfolio of client solutions
Be a key member of the local AOS senior management team and define the AOS go to market approach for the East Midlands.
1) Delivery portfolio – 60% - assume team of 5 or 6.
• To manage a portfolio of locally based clients and ensure the provision of the highest quality outsourced finance function.
• Building strong and enduring relationships with key clients as part of key account management.
• Inspire, lead and coach the team to delivery excellent levels of client service, receive positive client feedback and minimise client complaints to zero.
• Ensure that you and the team have a culture of continuous development and learning both in technical and non-technical areas.
• Review the work produced by the team on a monthly/quarterly basis and ensure it is of the highest quality and that learning points for the team are actioned.
• Ensure the team understand the client’s business and that we are providing insight on their results and areas for improvement.
• Actively support the move to the cloud for all clients and upsell advisory services where these can bring value.
• Work with other departments (e.g. tax, audit) to ensure all of Mazars’ services are strongly coordinated and selling opportunities identified.
• Contribute to the wider National AOS initiatives and projects where agreed in areas of common interest (e.g. Xero champions / XP team).
• Drive gross margin profitability through streamlining and enhancement of processes on an on-going basis.
2) Development of outsourcing/advisory business – 40%
• To develop an outsourcing/advisory business in the East Midlands market based on cloud technology solutions.
• Define a GTM strategy for AOS with the local partners.
• To raise the profile of Mazars as an advisor of choice for cloud technology to the SME market. This will be principally via our Elev8 offering.
• To help win [c£100k] of new to firm business in year 1 in AOS and [c£50k] of wins for other services lines through introduction.
• Be a key contact of the AOS team with strategic intermediaries – principally banks and lawyers and drive mutual referrals with key intermediaries.
• Work with the national Xero team to enhance our cloud offering with Xero through news apps and verticals of interest.
• Develop new propositions for the SME market working with the AOS senior team.
• Experience of managing a portfolio of clients ensuring the provision of the highest quality outsourced finance function.
• Experience of building strong and enduring relationships with key clients as part of key account management.
• Ability to inspire, lead and coach the team to delivery excellent levels of client service.
• Ability to train and engage team members
• Experience of reviewing the work produced by the team on a monthly/quarterly basis and ensure it is of the highest quality and that learning points for the team are actioned.
• Experience of moving clients to a cloud based solution (ideally Xero)
• Experience of business process improvement
• Experience of business development
• Acts as a key contact of the outsourced finance team with strategic intermediaries – principally banks and lawyers and drive mutual referrals with key intermediaries.
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job