Redmill Consulting’s prestigious client is currently looking for a Finance Operations Manager for an exciting permanent position. This role will ideally suit a skilled Manager who is hand-on in their approach with a good understanding of controls. Candidates should be skilled in managing a varied team with an understanding of process improvement. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an influential role developing a Finance function, & supporting an organisation in a complex, challenging and rapidly developing sector, this could be the role for you.
As Finance Operations Manager you will have the opportunity to be involved with the following:
- Providing strategic finance leadership & direction in relation to all of the core transaction processing activities this includes - Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll/Pensions & Treasury
- Managing the teams responsible for the provision of the above
- Developing & delivering departmental strategy, policy & operational plans including continuous improvement
- Ensuring accounts, financial processes & accounting systems have appropriate reconciliations, checks & controls
- Treasury & Cash Management
- Responsible for treasury activity in relation to borrowing, investment, cash management, liquidity, banking & foreign exchange/hedging
- Implementing balance sheet reconciliation processes & system improvements
- Driving the development & documentation of policies and procedures for financial processing
- Optimising improvements to the working capital position through effective leadership of cash, aged creditors & debtors
- Producing cash flow forecasts, including a rolling 5 year detailed cash flow
- Liaising with bankers & holding a detailed understanding of the structure & content of the loan & bank account portfolio
You will be skilled and/or qualified in the following:
- Demonstrable experience of carrying out the majority of the duties listed
- A Qualified Accountant is preferred, but applications are also welcome from candidates with relevant demonstrable experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing a finance team in a large, complex organisation this experience will have included managing Qualified Accountants, Part-Qualified Accountants & transactional level staff
- Hands on in your approach with a strong knowledge of transactional processes
- Knowledge ofrunning payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, & treasury operations
- Overseas payroll knowledge would be advantageous
- Skilled in liaising with, managing & influencing stakeholders with a range of experience & personalities
- Degree qualification would be highly preferable
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal & communication skills are vital to this role
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of an ERP system being preferred
Should this role be of interest please apply by attaching your most up to date CV. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact one of our specialist Consultants directly.
- Accounts Receivable
- Transaction Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'