Mosaic Accountancy Recruitment are currently recruiting for an exciting new role as a Financial Operations Manager working for a fantastic client of ours based in Hertford.
Our client is looking for a focused, analytical Financial Operations Manager reporting to the Finance Director, joining a dynamic team focused on continuous development of process, a hands-on role that assumes responsibility for financial accounting control, financial planning and management of all transactional processing finance functions. Alongside this you would support other senior managers throughout the business to ensure budget control.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the transactional processing functions, payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger
- 4 Direct reports
- Ownership of payroll project to improve the business delivery to all our plus 1000 employees
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and financial control.
- Management on company bank accounts and cash flow
- Lead and development of operation finance function plus provide support and expertise to client finance function
- Management of company financial compliance taking a lead as company internal auditor
- A key member of the finance team and business partner with internal departments to ensure the finance are performing to expectations and compliance is being met across all stakeholders.
- Managing the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representatives
- Management of all HMRC obligations, corporation tax payments, VAT payments
- Great communication across all levels of the business (written / verbal)
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Strong excel skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Management experience
- Process improvement
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail ensuring accurate input
- Strong academics
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA
If you are interested in the above position please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job