Do you consider yourself a motivational and driven transactional accounts Finance Manager? I am working on a brand new vacancy for those creme de la creme candidates who have a strong background in managing large teams in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable ledgers. Please apply and get in touch straight away if you are interested.
Our client is a well established and progressive organisation based in Derby. They have gone from strength to strength over the recent years and look for tier A candidates and managers to join their growing team. Based in Derby, there are easy transport links and there is parking on site. You will be heading up a transactional team in an open plan office.
Your key duties and responsibilities in this role will involve providing strong management and motivation to a large transactional team, including:
- Full management responsibility for purchase ledger and sales ledger including credit control function;
- Recruitment, supervision and training of transactional team including appraisals for supervisors;
Liaise with a variety of key stakeholders and department heads to ensure the smooth running of the credit control and cash collection function;
Prepare monthly reports including debtors analysis and bad debt provisions;
- Formulation of monthly/quarterly/annual cash forecast;
Clear the GRNI on a monthly basis;
- Manage aged debit balances, ensuring all direct debit accounts and credits due to us are cleared;
- Ensuring compliance and accuracy of month end reporting;
- Sitting on the board of senior managers to provide input on key business decisions.
The successful candidate will be a strong manager with experience and evidence to highlight this in a transactional Finance Manager role. You will be a self starter, with strong intuition and a problem solving/process improving mindset, always considering how things could be completed more effectively.
Our client is offering a competitive salary package, alongside a bonus scheme and benefits. There is parking on site and support for studying can be negotiated.