Blockchain startup, London
£50-55k + share options
Talentedge are exclusively partnering with a City based blockchain startup on a crucial hire within their expanding team.
You will be the first hire of this nature and reporting into two experienced Co-Founders. To be great for this role, you will have a perfect mix of experience with ambition, capable of progressing into a COO position in a fairly short period (18-24 months) as the company scales.
As Financial & Operations Manager, you will have an all-encompassing role with a company-wide remit covering finance, HR and ops. Key responsibilities to include:
• Build of the internal finance function, bringing in-house from an external accountant
• Preparation of all financial reporting including monthly management and board packs with full analysis
• Build the budgeting and forecasting model for the business
• Providing insight from your analysis to senior management so as to support business decision making
• Manage the full transactional finance piece - AP/AR/credit control/banking/reconciliations
• Manage all inbound client queries and requests
• Support on structuring of other departments
• Arrange and manage key industry meetups and events
• Day to day office management (very small space and team)
• Qualified accountant
• Extremely hands on with a roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty mentality
• Cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiast is a must!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job