Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support the FP&A function with the creation of financial models to articulate long term financial plans around business performance.
- Assist FP&A Manager with the financial planning around CapEx and OpEx costs
- Assist with reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Partner senior stakeholders within the business
- Ad-hoc project accounting tasks
Sheridan Maine Recruitment is managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job