We now have an opportunity for an experienced forward thinking Financial Modeller to join our developing Financial Planning and Analysis function, within our established Finance team.
You will be responsible for business planning, supporting the executives with the preparation of accurate credible budget/ forecast submissions, ensuring the plans are consistent with business strategy and targets.
What you'll be expected to do in the role
- Maintain and review the logic and operation of the current model offering up improvements where identified.
- Identify improvements and forward-looking metrics which may help better predict future performance.
- Review and evaluate all planning assumptions used and challenge where necessary.
- Collaborate within the financial planning and analysis team to ensure that new initiatives and changes are agreed and included in the business plans.
- Prepare scenario’s and sensitivity analysis based on actual changes to the agreed planning assumptions with explanation to the management team of significant variations and the impact.
- Establish efficient operating standards ensuring all costs are controlled and monitored in accordance with approved budgets and in addition promoting a culture of cost consciousness throughout the company.
What we're looking for from you
You will be a self-motivated ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant with proven current technical experience in building and maintaining a large complex financial Model, with integrated profit and loss balance sheet. This is an ideal opportunity for a logical thinker with the ability to apply creative problem-solving skills to support resolution of issues, investigate data and identify key trends and problem solve.
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important, and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this Finance role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
Please note that Moneybarn carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Moneybarn is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Moneybarn to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Moneybarn will retain your CV for 6 months after your application.
Please note if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Planning
- Budget Forecasts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job