Financial Modeller - (Power Technologies and Renewable Energy Industry)
Our London based Blue Chip client seeks an experienced Financial Modeller with the following must have skills and experience
Min of 3 years of commercial experience in a similar Financial Modeller role within power technologies and the renewable energy industry
- Detailed knowledge of complex excel modelling processes.
- Knowledge of economic models, familiar with key components of models.
- Knowledge of project finance and equity participation is preferable
- High level of financial literacy and numeracy with ability to understand and incorporate financial concepts into models
- Sophisticated excel modelling skills with established track record of building complex and robust financial models used for valuation purposes.
- Proficient with Excel Macros (build and understand)
- Strong Modelling understanding with accuracy and ability to pay attention to detail
- Knowledge of cash flow, accounting and tax
- Ability to understand and communicate complex financial data to non-technical colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to deal with multiple BD projects at the same time and to the same quality standard
- Ability to understand and analyse due diligence information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Graduate level in maths/science/economics.
Candidate must be flexible to travel in London and to the EMEA
Please note only candidates with all of the above will be considered for this role.
- Financial Controller
- Renewable Energy