Financial Modeller - Investment Financing
A dynamic and expanding Financing Team, within a Global Investment Corporation, is looking for a technically skilled Financial Analyst/Modeller, ideally with experience in the real-estate sector.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to gain exposure to the full transaction life-cycle and want to advance in your career. This position will provide a high level of visibility, responsibility and progression.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Financial modelling and analysis for risk assessments, investment performance, pricing, budgeting, IRR's and returns on capital.
- Provide advice and guidance on investment portfolios, joint-ventures and new acquisitions.
- Drafting and presenting reports and analysis to senior internal and external stakeholders to enable to decision making on new acquisitions.
- Assist with the prep of business plans, industry research and marketing material.
- Supporting execution of deal delivery.
Education & Experience:
- 2:1 or higher in a Finance, Maths or Real-estate based Degree
- 1-3 years Financial Analysis/Modelling experience (land/property transactions)
- Experience delivering presentations and liaising with senior stakeholders
- Expereince of deal structure and exectution
- Real-Estate sector experience would be an advantage as would
- Advanced Excel:
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Building complex bespoke models
These roles will be paying circa £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, with additional benefits package and a rewarding bonus scheme.
- Advanced Excel
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job