This specialist group which provides high quality assisted living across a number of locations seek a Qualified Finance Manager. Report to the Managing Director and the management team, this is a hands-on role with the initial focus being on implementing systems, processes and controls.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts on individual homes.
- Preparation of annual cash flows and budgets together with monthly analysis of variances.
- Preparation of annual accounts and supporting schedules/information for audit purposes. Dealing with all audit related requests and queries.
- Managing and overseeing client accounts.
- Dealing with all enquiries from regulatory authorities and the Inland Revenue.
- Managing all day to day accounting issues and payroll.
You will need to have strong IT skills together with being capable of managing and prioritising your own work load.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business that can offer a varied and challenging role with excellent progression
- Finance Manager
- Management Accounts