Crewit Resourcing are a specialist construction recruitment business based in Waterloo. Part of a larger rail/construction organisation Crewit provide white and blue collar labour to the construction and rail industries along with a Technical division supplying drivers to the HGV and construction sectors also.
We are currently recruiting for a CCAB Qualified or equivalent, Financial Manager to join their team.
You will have experience in a recruitment business (or similar) and have either worked at Financial manager level or are looking for the next step up.
You should be able to demonstrate strong negotiation and problem-solving skills and be able to demonstrate a proven ability to manage and control processes
The role of the Financial manager is to manage the Payroll Manager and the assistant accountant.
• liaise with commercial team to ensure workforce timesheets are correct
• all aspects of invoice processing
• the timely preparation of the daily bank reconciliations
• monthly reconciliations of the other ledgers including debtors, creditors, VAT, PAYE&NI
• preparing and filing of VAT Returns, PAYE, CIS etc
• preparing monthly management information for the board, including Profit & Loss account and monitoring of overheads, Balance Sheet and creating and setting budgets and forecasts
• preparation and finalisation of the statutory accounts that comply with UK GAAP
• ensure internal controls and finance process operate as directed and approved by the board and updated as required and liaise effectively with External Auditors
• developing and maintaining the financial systems to ensure they meet the business needs
• ad hoc projects including implementation of the new accounting software
• managing processes and dealing with process breaches
• managing Finance section performance KPI’s
• Fully qualified ACS/ACCA/CIMA
• A reliable, efficient and motivated individual able to work unsupervised and interact with commercial staff and other teams
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must and you will be confident at delivering financial information to non-financial staff and senior managers
• Knowledge of recruitment industry / agency workers an advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Mid/Senior level
• Leading and developing a small team
We are a growing organisation and on offer is the chance to work with an excellent team, be part of something that is fast paced and the opportunity to grow and develop your career. We offer a comprehensive package which includes bonus, pension and healthcare.
Get in touch to learn more about this great company and the opportunity.
- Financial Controller
- Financial Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job