Large global law firm that represents FTSE 100 to mid and emerging market clients.
With diverse specialisms the firm also has a common culture of supporting core values of commitment to add value, achieving excellence and promoting professional development.
You will be a qualified accountant who has extensive experience in the professional services sector.
The role requires comprehensive management of two part qualified staff.
The accounting responsibilities will be a mix of financial and management accounting, an audit background would be highly desirable.
- Financial accounts preparation
- Liaison with the firm's auditors
- Extensive liaison with overseas offices
- Supervising 2 staff, overseeing work, making sure deadlines are met and provide training and support
- Support overseas offices which includes payroll, accounting and tax issues.
- Review management accounts analysing variances.
- Produce ad hoc reporting
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Review of control accounts for London and overseas offices
- Supervising the posting of payroll journals
- Work very closely with the Finance Manager and cover in times of absence
- Support with budget setting
- Working closely with the Finance Manager to review processes.
- You 'll work closely with other offices and enjoy communicating at all levels across the firm. The role will involve occasional travel overseas.
How and why to apply:
This is a top city firm in need of a strong technical accountant with an additional management accounting focus. There is a requirement for a competent manager and a confident communicator. The firm is committed to the professional development of all of it's people.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job