You would be responsible for working across both offices and with visits to Aberdeen office and their clients and prospects, therefore principally covering Scotland.
The Client Manager is the key contact between the Client and Commercial Insurance and is responsible for co-ordinating and managing the provision of service to their clients, drawing upon designated service teams and specialist resources.
National provides risk solutions to businesses across a large number of sectors within the UK. Typically, clients will be either a national or a multinational company, with a presence in no more than 10 overseas territories; the CEO and CFO's will be looking for a local relationship with their broker, who can provide a tailored approach.
National clients typically require bespoke insurance programmes and associated risk management and risk transfer services. Besides being the insurance broker, the National team provides clients with a claims service and advice on risk management across most industries, with specialisms in real estate, public sector, food and drink and retail and wholesale.
About the role
As a Financial Lines Client Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Linkage with Professional Indemnity / Cyber/ D&O lines - knowledge and understanding / development
- Assist service team or directly understand client demands & needs / cover requirements (beyond completion of a proposal form)
- Negotiate with the market
- Assist with clients meetings/presentations/renewals, etc
- Develop and evolve relationships with existing carrier partners and develop new relationships
- Assist on contentious claims
- Help develop and improve wordings
- Assist or lead on new business pitches where PI/Cyber/D&O is a key exposure
- Own and develop prospect relationships / assist BDM's
- Run training sessions with staff
- Conduct audits or reviews of cover/risks across Cyber.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Extensive knowledge and technical expertise of the PI market, in the main D&C & Misc
- Experience in managing and placing large PI risks
- ACII qualified or studying towards or equivalent.
- Proven experience in the insurance industry, with experience in client relationship management and the core lines of commercial risks is essential.
- Experience managing large, corporate insurance risks is desirable.
- Commercial understanding of business i.e. market forces, business drivers, market dynamics, competitors and risks, etc.
- Prior experience with sales, fee setting, negotiation and influencing.
- Client focused with a consultative approach and commitment to excellence in the provision of client service
Salary & benefits
This role offers a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is the leading provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage and a global leader in human capital and management consulting. Our key advantage is our broad view of the insurance industry. With an employee base of 72,000 people working in 500 offices in more than 120 countries, we can anticipate how changes in one sector affect another.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'